Currently we do not allow guest
checkout. You need to do one-time sign-up at blurbme to make purchase. This
helps us to verify users and transactions.
Ad Space Category
4. What type of space I can display my Ad ?
Please check description of space under section "Host Allows Ads of Following Categories", whichever categories are marked at Ticked, Ads related to those categories are allowed.
You can also use filter option to check which space are allowed for category of your choice.
Booking & Order Confirmation
5. How to book a space ?
1. Sign up or login to your blurbme account
2. Search or filter available spaces based on location, Category etc.
3. From calendar 'Select Range' select To and From dates you are looking for booking
4. Verify total amount for the selected period
5. Click on 'Book Now'
6. Verify details and enter your card details
7. Click 'Confirm Payment' to make payment
8. Your booking confirmation page will be shown with Order details
6. Guideline before booking or payment ?
1. Check for allowed category of Ads at Host Space.
2. Check for type or size of Ads which are allowed at Host Space
3. Check for dates availability from calendar and corresponding updated pricing for selected number of days
4. We recommend to book space atleast a week in advance so that Host has sufficient time to accept your booking and you also have time to prepare Ad, which you want to display
7. Am I charged immediately ?
No. Your credit card will not be charged until Host (Space Seller) accepts booking / Authorize Payment.
Host has 3 days to accept your booking. If Host doesn't accept booking your amount will be refunded by Stripe (payment processor).
8. What happens when Host Accepts you booking request ?
Host can accept your booking request within 3 days.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will get message in your blurbme inbox and your credit card will be charged with the amount.
Then you can contact with Host about date / time to arrange a visit to display your Ad.
Please make sure all the communication with Host happens using blurbme messaging so that we can track Order.
9. What are Pick-up or Delivery options?
Currently we don't provide any option to pick-up or deliver items from Buyer to Seller.
Space Buyer has to arrange time with space provider and deliver item to space provider premise.
highly recommend having all the communication through blurbme platform chat. Communicating through our platform helps ensure that
you're protected. It makes it easy to find and reference important
booking details like a listing address, your booking details, payment
information and other useful information. We can’t provide these
benefits if your reservation isn’t booked and paid for directly through
10. Can I cancel order after booking before it is Accepted by the Host ?
Once you have made payment i.e. clicked on Pay Now button and booking order is generated you cannot cancel order.
In case of valid reason you need to cancel booking, please contact Host (Space Seller) to reject booking before it is accepted by the Host.
11. Can I cancel order after booking after it is Accepted by the Host ?
Once booking is Accepted by Host you are not allowed to cancel booking.
It is up to the discretion of Host to consider your case and refund of order amount is not guaranteed. In case of valid reason you need to cancel booking, please contact Host (Space Seller) to refund.
12. What is an invoice ID?
An invoice ID is a number generated
for your reference after every successful checkout. A particular invoice
ID may include multiple items that you have bought from multiple
sellers in a single checkout.
13. What is an order ID?
For every successful checkout with
an invoice ID, all the items that belong to a particular seller will be
consolidated to a single order ID. Therefore, if you bought multiple
items from a few sellers in a single checkout, you should receive a few
Payments & Orders
14. What are the different order statuses and what do they meant?
For delivery, the order statuses are:
1. Payment Accepted
– after you have successfully make a payment, the marketplace will
automatically create an invoice ID and order ID. Money will not be charged from your card at this stage.
2. Payment Authorized / Successful- Host (Seller) has 3 days to accepted your booking. You credit card will be deducted with charged amount when Host (Seller) accept booking.
3. Mark Completed – Order will be automatically marked as completed after 3 days of payment acceptance by Host (Seller).
4. Refunded– Host (Seller) will set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to the buyer.
15. Will I be charged any fees for making a purchase?
You, the buyer, will not be charged
any admin fees by footnotes. However, you are responsible for all other
related charges and taxes related to the purchase payment including and
not limited to charges invoiced by the Stripe or Credit Card companies.
16. How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
Currently footnotes support payment through Stripe, which accepts all major Credit Cards.
After selecting the items that
you want to checkout, select period of your booking and then click 'Book Now'
fill in your details which include your name,
notification email and contact number. Next, review the
order details once last time before clicking “Confirm Payment”.
Once payment is successful you will be redirected back to blurbme site and shown order status and details.
17. How do I check my order statuses?
Simply hover the cursor over your
profile to activate the drop down bar and click on “Inbox” and then "Bookings".
opens up your Purchase History page where you can access details of
orders that you have placed, including invoice ID, timestamp, item, quantity and order status.
18. Are the credit/debit card payments safe?
blurbme does not store nor handle
any credit card details on our site. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners
hold all your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even
19. How do I know that my online payment is secure?
blurbme uses Secure Socket Layer
(SSL) technology which ensures that all connections on footnotes’s
server remain encrypted. This explains why the website address begins
with “https” instead of “http”. Our website and app is secured using a
Certified Authority Wildcard Certificate. This ensures all information
you send using our app will be encrypted. Please click the “padlock”
icon on the web browser for more details on the security certificate.
footnotes also do not store any credit card details and payments are
processed through Stripe. Our PCI level 1 compliant partners hold all
your financial data securely; no one can access it, not even us!
Please refer to our detailed Refund Policy here
20. My item is not displayed, what am I supposed to do?
If your item is not displayed by Host (Space Seller) as purchased, you need to make a report to the seller by
contacting him/her directly. The space seller should address your
concern and provide updates on the display of the item and its tracking
information. If you find that the seller’s response is unsatisfactory,
blurbme will step in to mediate. You should always communicate through
the blurbme platform so that you will be protected by our Terms of
21. Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
All sales made on blurbme are
considered to be final and binding. Thus we do not accept any order
cancellations once the order has been paid. Please contact the Host (Space Seller) directly if you need to have your order cancelled. It is up to the
seller’s discretion whether he/she will allow a cancellation and provide
a full refund excluding any transaction fees that have already been
incurred. In addition, do note that the admin fee collected by the
blurbme is a fixed commission for facilitating a sale and thus will
not be refunded. However, in rare cases where the actual item has
significant discrepancies from the item description or is undelivered,
please refer to our dispute policy.
22. The display condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the listing description. Am I able to get a refund?
- If there are any significant
discrepancies in the item, you should contact the seller directly. The
seller will address your concern and offer a solution, such as offering a
alternative date to display or extend to display etc.
- If you
are unsatisfactory with the resolution provided by the seller, you can
request footnotes to mediate for you.As part of the mediation process,
the admin will review the chat history, item description, photos of the
item provided by both you and the space seller, and any other information
about the item that you and the seller have provided. You should always
communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.