1. How do I sign up?
2. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
3. Do you allow guest checkout?
Currently, we do not allow guest checkout. You need to do a one-time sign-up at blurbme to make a purchase. This helps us to verify users and transactions.
Ad Space Category
4. What type of space I can display my Ad ?
To give you some reference what type of space will help you to reach your target audience we have a recommended guideline, which you can refer here.
Please check the description of space under section "Host Allows Ads of Following Categories", whichever categories are marked at Ticked, Ads related to those categories are allowed.
You can also use the filter option to check which spaces are allowed for the category of your choice.
Booking & Order Confirmation
5. How to book a space ?
1. Sign up or log in to your blurbme account
2. Search or filter available spaces based on location, Category, etc.
3. From the calendar 'Select Range' select To and From dates you are looking to book
4. Verify the total amount for the selected period
5. Click on 'Book Now'
6. Verify details and enter your card details
7. Click 'Confirm Payment' to make payment
8. Your booking confirmation page will be shown with Order details
6. Guideline before booking or payment ?
1. Check for the allowed category of Ads at Host Space.
2. Check for the type or size of Ads which are allowed at the Host Space
3. Check for available dates from the calendar and check the corresponding updated pricing for the selected number of days
4. We recommend booking the space at least one week in advance so that Host has sufficient time to accept your booking and you will also have time to prepare the product and services ad that you want to display
7. Am I charged immediately ?
No. Your credit card will not be charged until Host (Space Seller) accepts booking / Authorize Payment.
The Host has 3 days to accept your booking. If the Host does not accept your booking, the amount will be refunded by Stripe (payment processor).
8. What happens when the Host Accepts your booking request?
The Host can accept your booking request within 3 days.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will get a message in your blurbme inbox and your credit card will be charged with the amount.
You can then contact the Host regarding the date/time to arrange a visit to display your product or services Ad.
Please make sure all the communication with the Host happens using blurbme messaging so that we can track your Order.
9. What are the Pick-up or Delivery options?
10. Can I cancel my order after booking before it is Accepted by the Host ?
You cannot cancel the order after you have clicked on the Pay Now button and booking order is generated.
If you really need to cancel the booking, please contact Host (Space owner) to reject booking instead of accepting it.
11. Can I cancel the order after it is accepted by the Host ?
Once booking is accepted by the Host you are not allowed to cancel booking.
It is up to the discretion of the Host to consider your case but the refund amount is not guaranteed. If you really need to cancel the booking, please contact Host (Space Seller) for a refund.
12. What is an invoice ID?
13. What is an order ID?
Payments & Orders
14. What are the different order statuses and what do they meant?
3. Mark Completed – Order will be automatically be marked as completed after 3 days after the Host (Space owner) has accepted the payment.
15. Will I be charged any fees for making a purchase?
16. How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
17. How do I check my order statuses?
18. Are the credit/debit card payments safe?
19. How do I know that my online payment is secure?
Please refer to our detailed Refund Policy here
20. My item is not displayed, what am I supposed to do?
21. Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
22. The display condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the listing description. Am I able to get a refund?
- If there are any significant discrepancies in the item, you should contact the seller directly. The seller will address your concern and offer a solution, such as offering an alternative date to display or extend to display, etc.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the seller, you can request blurbme to mediate for you. As part of the mediation process, the admin will review the chat history, item description, photos of the item provided by both you and the host, and any other information about the item that you and the host have provided. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.