Space Owner (Host) FAQ
Account & Profile
1. How do I sign up as a seller?
- Select Country as Singapore
- Enter Personal Details (Name, Date of Birth, NRIC / FIN)
- Enter your bank code, branch code and bank account number
Congratulations, you are now a seller on footnotes and can start uploading your first item.
2. Where do I add my bank details to receive payments ?
To add your bank account details :
a. Login to www.blurbme.com with your registered email id
b. From Menu click on "Settings"
c. Click 'Payments' tab
d. In Payments page, select your country as Singapore
e. Enter your name, date of birth, NRIC, Bank Code , Branch Code and Bank account number
Bank codes for Singapore Registered Banks are :
- DBS: 7171
- POSB: 7171
- OCBC: 7339
- UOB: 7375
- HSBC: 7232
- Standard Chartered: 7144
f. Click on Save
3. Why can’t I log in to my seller dashboard?
4.How do I list my space on blurbme?
Pre-requisite Profile Completion
a. Make sure you have signed up with blurbme
If you have not signed up please refer to FAQ 1. How do I sign up as a seller?
b. Activate your account by clicking on Confirm button you have received in your email
c. Add your bank details:
i. Login to www.blurbme.com with your registered email id
ii. From Menu click on "Settings"
iii. Select 'Payments' tab from dropdown
iv. In Payments page, select your country as Singapore
v. Enter your name, date of birth, NRIC, Bank Code , Branch Code and Bank account number
Bank Codes for Singapore Registered Banks are :DBS: 7171
Branch Code : First 3 digits of your bank account number
d. Create your first listing:
From Side Menu click on "+ List New Service” on the top menu
- Enter Description
- Additional Info (Select type of ads you allow)
- Upload photos (recommended at least 3 photos)
5. How do I edit my space information?
4. Click the listing you want to edit,
5. You will be redirected to your specific listing’s details page.
6. From there, you may edit any details you would like by clicking on "Edit Listing"
7. Once you are happy with the new details, click on “Save” and your edits will be reflected.
6. I have different space types (wall, table, counter etc.), shall I create one listing or different listing for different type of space ?
We recommend to post separate listing for different type of space so that you can provide pricing, photos for each of the space type.
Also we recommend not to post more than 3 listings of your space.
7. How do i set pricing of listing or any pricing guideline from blurbme ?
It's up to you to decide pricing of your listing. Please check our pricing guideline calculator to consider pricing your space listing
8. Can I choose which type of Ads are allowed at my space ?
Yes, while listing your space under 'Additional Info' you can select category of products / items for which a user can display Ad in your space
9. Can I denote my items in another currency?
10. Why can’t I find the right category for my space ?
Bookings & Order
11. What happens when i receive booking or what is the booking process involves ?
Step 1: User selects your space and makes online payment to book for a specific duration
Step 2: You will be informed immediately when someone has purchased your item. You will receive an email as well as notification on blurbme website 'Inbox' about booking.
Step 3: Accept booking within 3 days
Important : You will have to accept booking / payment within 3 days from the date of booking otherwise booking will be canceled and payment will be refunded to Buyer.
Step 4: User will contact you to arrange for Ad displayStep 5 : Display users Ad at specified space
Step 6 : Payment made by the buyer, minus the transaction fee to blurbme, will be transferred to you in 7 days from the date of booking acceptance
12. What happens when I receive a booking or How to Accept Booking ?
Once a user makes payment for your space , you (Host) will get an email as well as notification on blurbme inbox informing that you have a new booking.
Host needs to accept booking within 3 days otherwise booking will be canceled automatically and payment will be refunded to Buyer.
Steps to accept booking:
1. Login to your blurbme account
2. Click top menu or profile photo to access your Inbox
3. Inside Inbox tab you will have Order Request mentioning "Waiting for your to accept the request"
4. Click on the order and Click on "Accept Request" button to accept booking
5. Any automated message will be sent to Buyer informing that order has been accepted
13. How can I keep track of orders that I receive?
Allowed Listings / Items
17. What items are prohibited on blurbme?
blurbme requires all sellers and users to abide by the laws of the jurisdictions in which you are operating and selling. If you are shipping items across international borders, we expect all members to follow the local laws of both the exporting and importing countries.
Therefore, even if an item is illegal in one country but legal in another, it would still be strictly prohibited in blurbme. blurbme does not allow any listing that through images or descriptions facilitate or promote illegal acts when applied under a specific context.
blurbme expects all users to only list items that are legal. All items must not present legal risks to our community, be inconsistent with blurbme values or harmful to our members.
18. Why is my product deleted/banned ?